Call Cleveland Car Accident Lawyer, Ryan LLP, If You Were in an Auto Accident in Ohio
If you have recently suffered due to another’s negligence and live in the Cleveland area, you might want to consider taking legal action. Filing a personal injury claim can help you to recover any losses you may have incurred as a result of your accident. After deciding to file a claim, the next step is finding the right lawyer to represent you. Ryan LLP’s Cleveland car accident lawyer team has the experience and the skill to take care of any case. We’ll work with you through every step of your case to ensure that you take full advantage of all of your legal rights and receive all the compensation you deserve.
We Will Fight for the Full Value of Your Injuries
Our injury lawyers know that the damages that stem from an accident can extend far beyond mere physical injuries. The medical bills, lost income and psychological damages can be devastating. Our Cleveland personal injury attorneys will work with you to determine the best way to present your case in court and ensure that you receive all the damages you deserve to cover your losses.
A fair settlement may include:
- Medical and hospital bills (including emergency care);
- Ongoing medical treatment (to address any long-term or permanent injuries);
- Lost income (both past and future income, including your injuries’ impact on your ability to continue working or advance in your chosen field);
- Pain and suffering;
- Compensation to address permanent disfigurement or disability (such as severe scarring or paralysis); and
- Other accident-related expenses (home healthcare or having to pay someone to help you maintain your household).
We do not believe in a “one size fits all” approach to our cases. We know that each case is unique. We talk to each of our clients extensively to collect the details of their accident, then consult with experts to determine the full extent of their losses. Call us now to schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Protect Your Claim – Hire the Right Cleveland Car Accident Lawyer
We believe that each of our clients deserve a lawyer with the know-how to fight for the damages they deserve to cover any and all losses they may have incurred after their accident.
Before you hire a car accident attorney in Ohio, ask these questions:
- Do you focus on motor vehicle accidents like mine?
- Do you have a history of significant verdicts and settlements in similar cases?
- Does your firm routinely secure verdicts that far surpass the initial settlement offer?
A law firm’s case history is one of the best indicators of future success; it can be an extremely helpful tool in deciding whether or not you want to work with a firm. Also, don’t hesitate to ask for client testimonials to create a clearer picture of the law firm’s reputation and customer service.
We Provide Help after a Serious Car Accident in Cuyahoga County
Ryan, LLP’s Cleveland-based car accident lawyers help victims of accidents in the greater Cuyahoga County area. If you’d like to learn more about what we can do for you, call us at 877-864-9495, or complete our contact form to schedule your free consultation with one of our consultants.
Cleveland Truck Accident Lawyer Ready to Serve You
Truck accidents can result in serious injuries for everyone involved – the trucker, passengers and those traveling in other vehicles. A Cleveland truck accident lawyer from Ryan LLP can talk to you about your options for compensation if you recently suffered severe injuries in a truck crash.
Our firm helps victims who have suffered serious injuries because of someone else’s negligence. We are prepared to help, whether you are a commercial truck driver who suffered injury in a crash caused by faulty brakes or you were a passenger in a sedan who struck a jack-knifed semi.
Do you believe someone else’s mistake or carelessness led to your injuries or a loved one’s death? Call us today at (877) 864-9495 to schedule a free case evaluation. Or use this online contact form to reach out to an Ohio truck accident attorney from Ryan LLP.
We Will Investigate the Cause and Liability of Your Truck Accident
Understanding why your truck accident happened is imperative to determining who is liable for your compensation and to what degree.
Some of the most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Vehicle defects – this can include defective tires, faulty brakes, steering issues and other mechanical failings;
- Poor maintenance or insufficient repairs – many truck accidents are caused by a lack of routine and necessary safety inspections and repairs, such as checking brake lines or ensuring tires are properly inflated and in good condition;
- Weather – large commercial trucks are susceptible to the dangers of ice, fog, sleet and rain;
- Driver error – error can lie with the truck driver or other drivers and can include things like driver distraction (texting and driving, eating, dialing a cell phone, etc.), driver intoxication, speeding, driving while tired, changing lanes without checking for other vehicles, making an illegal left-hand turn, running a traffic signal and numerous other errors and acts of negligence;
- Trucking company error – a trucking company or employer may be liable for injuries if it is found to have unsafe hiring and training practices or demanded drivers exceed the maximum number of allowable driving hours; and
- Unsafe load – a truck with an unsafe or unstable load may be more prone to accidents, which may be the trucking or loading company’s fault.
Truck accident claims and lawsuits are among the most complicated to investigate because there may be more than one party at fault. Our Cleveland truck accident lawyers have the know-how necessary to conduct such investigations. We understand the steps necessary to uncover who is liable for your accident and injuries.
We Fight for Your Financial Best Interests
As we build your truck accident claim, we focus on addressing your key concerns:
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- Who will pay for my ongoing medical treatment?
- Is there any relief for my lost wages?
- What if I can’t return to work for months or even years?
A comprehensive claim or lawsuit should take all of your financial concerns into account.
Call Now to Schedule a Free Truck Accident Case Evaluation
A Cleveland truck accident lawyer from Ryan LLP can help you fight for fair compensation after an accident. Call today at (877) 864-9495 or complete this confidential evaluation form to schedule a case evaluation with an Ohio truck accident attorney.
Cleveland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Ryan LLP Can Help File Your Claim
No matter how careful you are riding your motorcycle, an accident while you are riding has disasterous consequences. Injuries that are a result of a motorcycle accident are almost always severe and can last a lifetime. At Ryan LLP, our attorneys have your interests at heart. Motorcycle riders who were the victims of accidents are entitled to compensation and our attorneys will help.
Have you been severely injured in a motorcycle accident in Ohio? Are you coping with potentially life-altering injuries and a mountain of unpaid medical bills? Do you have concerns about when you’ll be ready to return to work, or do you worry you may never recover fully from your injuries? .
The Cleveland motorcycle accident lawyers at Ryan LLP are well versed in the concerns motorcycle crash victims often share. We have handled numerous motorcycle accident cases, including many in which another driver’s negligence caused the collision and injuries.
Did someone else cause your accident? Learn more about your rights for seeking financial reimbursement for your losses. Call us today at (877) 864-9495 to schedule a free case evaluation. You also may use this confidential online evaluation form to contact an Ohio motorcycle accident attorney from Ryan LLP.
Unpaid medical bills? Lost wages? What are YOU entitled to in a claim?
A motorcycle accident victim is at great risk of suffering catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, severe burns, scarring and amputation. Ryan LLP is dedicated to fighting for fair compensation to address the severity of your injuries.
You may be entitled to the following types of compensation in an injury claim or lawsuit:
- Medical costs – We consult your doctors and other medical experts, plus examine medical bills and records to calculate the cost of your past and future medical expenses. This includes emergency medical response, surgery, follow-up care and any other necessary medical care on your path to recovery.
- Ongoing healthcare – Your doctors and other medical experts can provide a comprehensive look at the care you’ll require on a long-term or lifelong basis. This may include physical therapy if you’ve suffered a limb amputation or cognitive therapy if a traumatic brain injury has impacted your speech or memory.
- Lost wages – We will evaluate your income records to determine your lost wages. Economists may be consulted to calculate future lost earnings if your injuries will prevent you from returning to work in the short- or long-term. A truly comprehensive claim also will account for things like diminished capacity for earning, missed promotions and other difficult-to-determine factors.
- Pain and suffering – These damages are more difficult to quantify but account for factors like loss of enjoyment of life and negative impact on day-to-day activities. A Cleveland motorcycle accident lawyer at Ryan LLP can talk to you in greater detail about your potential rights to pain and suffering damages.
- Miscellaneous expenses – Our team will conduct careful and thorough investigations to determine all of the losses you have suffered because of your accident. This may include things like having to pay for transportation, live-in nursing care, and modifications to your home or vehicle.
Your free initial case evaluation provides an excellent opportunity to learn more about potential compensation in an injury claim or lawsuit.
We Will Defend Your Rights after a Motorcycle Accident in Ohio
A Cleveland motorcycle accident lawyer from Ryan LLP can help you to take a stand against a negligent driver. Learn more about your rights. Call today at (877) 864-9495 or complete this confidential online contact form to speak with an Ohio motorcycle accident attorney.
RELATED BLOG POSTS