Cleveland Truck Accident Lawyer Ready to Serve You
Truck accidents can result in serious injuries for everyone involved – the trucker, passengers and those traveling in other vehicles. A Cleveland truck accident lawyer from Ryan LLP can talk to you about your options for compensation if you recently suffered severe injuries in a truck crash.
Our firm helps victims who have suffered serious injuries because of someone else’s negligence. We are prepared to help, whether you are a commercial truck driver who suffered injury in a crash caused by faulty brakes or you were a passenger in a sedan who struck a jack-knifed semi.
Do you believe someone else’s mistake or carelessness led to your injuries or a loved one’s death? Call us today at (877) 864-9495 to schedule a free case evaluation. Or use this online contact form to reach out to an Ohio truck accident attorney from Ryan LLP.
We Will Investigate the Cause and Liability of Your Truck Accident
Understanding why your truck accident happened is imperative to determining who is liable for your compensation and to what degree.
Some of the most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Vehicle defects – this can include defective tires, faulty brakes, steering issues and other mechanical failings;
- Poor maintenance or insufficient repairs – many truck accidents are caused by a lack of routine and necessary safety inspections and repairs, such as checking brake lines or ensuring tires are properly inflated and in good condition;
- Weather – large commercial trucks are susceptible to the dangers of ice, fog, sleet and rain;
- Driver error – error can lie with the truck driver or other drivers and can include things like driver distraction (texting and driving, eating, dialing a cell phone, etc.), driver intoxication, speeding, driving while tired, changing lanes without checking for other vehicles, making an illegal left-hand turn, running a traffic signal and numerous other errors and acts of negligence;
- Trucking company error – a trucking company or employer may be liable for injuries if it is found to have unsafe hiring and training practices or demanded drivers exceed the maximum number of allowable driving hours; and
- Unsafe load – a truck with an unsafe or unstable load may be more prone to accidents, which may be the trucking or loading company’s fault.
Truck accident claims and lawsuits are among the most complicated to investigate because there may be more than one party at fault. Our Cleveland truck accident lawyers have the know-how necessary to conduct such investigations. We understand the steps necessary to uncover who is liable for your accident and injuries.
We Fight for Your Financial Best Interests
As we build your truck accident claim, we focus on addressing your key concerns:
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- Who will pay for my ongoing medical treatment?
- Is there any relief for my lost wages?
- What if I can’t return to work for months or even years?
A comprehensive claim or lawsuit should take all of your financial concerns into account.
Call Now to Schedule a Free Truck Accident Case Evaluation
A Cleveland truck accident lawyer from Ryan LLP can help you fight for fair compensation after an accident. Call today at (877) 864-9495 or complete this confidential evaluation form to schedule a case evaluation with an Ohio truck accident attorney.