Cleveland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Ryan LLP Can Help File Your Claim
No matter how careful you are riding your motorcycle, an accident while you are riding has disasterous consequences. Injuries that are a result of a motorcycle accident are almost always severe and can last a lifetime. At Ryan LLP, our attorneys have your interests at heart. Motorcycle riders who were the victims of accidents are entitled to compensation and our attorneys will help.
Have you been severely injured in a motorcycle accident in Ohio? Are you coping with potentially life-altering injuries and a mountain of unpaid medical bills? Do you have concerns about when you’ll be ready to return to work, or do you worry you may never recover fully from your injuries? .
The Cleveland motorcycle accident lawyers at Ryan LLP are well versed in the concerns motorcycle crash victims often share. We have handled numerous motorcycle accident cases, including many in which another driver’s negligence caused the collision and injuries.
Did someone else cause your accident? Learn more about your rights for seeking financial reimbursement for your losses. Call us today at (877) 864-9495 to schedule a free case evaluation. You also may use this confidential online evaluation form to contact an Ohio motorcycle accident attorney from Ryan LLP.
Unpaid medical bills? Lost wages? What are YOU entitled to in a claim?
A motorcycle accident victim is at great risk of suffering catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, severe burns, scarring and amputation. Ryan LLP is dedicated to fighting for fair compensation to address the severity of your injuries.
You may be entitled to the following types of compensation in an injury claim or lawsuit:
- Medical costs – We consult your doctors and other medical experts, plus examine medical bills and records to calculate the cost of your past and future medical expenses. This includes emergency medical response, surgery, follow-up care and any other necessary medical care on your path to recovery.
- Ongoing healthcare – Your doctors and other medical experts can provide a comprehensive look at the care you’ll require on a long-term or lifelong basis. This may include physical therapy if you’ve suffered a limb amputation or cognitive therapy if a traumatic brain injury has impacted your speech or memory.
- Lost wages – We will evaluate your income records to determine your lost wages. Economists may be consulted to calculate future lost earnings if your injuries will prevent you from returning to work in the short- or long-term. A truly comprehensive claim also will account for things like diminished capacity for earning, missed promotions and other difficult-to-determine factors.
- Pain and suffering – These damages are more difficult to quantify but account for factors like loss of enjoyment of life and negative impact on day-to-day activities. A Cleveland motorcycle accident lawyer at Ryan LLP can talk to you in greater detail about your potential rights to pain and suffering damages.
- Miscellaneous expenses – Our team will conduct careful and thorough investigations to determine all of the losses you have suffered because of your accident. This may include things like having to pay for transportation, live-in nursing care, and modifications to your home or vehicle.
Your free initial case evaluation provides an excellent opportunity to learn more about potential compensation in an injury claim or lawsuit.
We Will Defend Your Rights after a Motorcycle Accident in Ohio
A Cleveland motorcycle accident lawyer from Ryan LLP can help you to take a stand against a negligent driver. Learn more about your rights. Call today at (877) 864-9495 or complete this confidential online contact form to speak with an Ohio motorcycle accident attorney.