Timothy M. Ryan
Timothy M. Ryan is an attorney at Ryan, LLP. He graduated from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2010 and has practiced civil litigation since passing the Ohio State Bar Exam. During law school, Tim was an extern to Federal District Court Judge Ann Aldrich where he wrote memorandum and examined issues for the judge.
Tim began his legal career in 2010. He joined Ryan, LLP and has focused primarily on motion and appellate work. He also has experience in criminal matters and represents clients facing criminal convictions. Tim focuses his practice on civil and criminal appeals, and civil litigation matters.
- State of Ohio
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (Cleveland State University) - Juris Doctor, 2010
- The Ohio State University - Bachelor of the Arts in Russian Language, 2006
Awards and Accomplishments
- Judge James C. Connell Award for Outstanding Student in Criminal Law
- Charles Auerbach Memorial Award for Outstanding Student in the Law of Evidence
- Federal Bar Association Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law
- Joel Jay Finer Criminal Procedure Award for Outstanding Student in Criminal Procedure