Thomas P. Ryan
Tom began his legal career in 2007 after working as a software developer and technology consultant for 7 years. During his legal career, Mr. Ryan has presented 20 civil trials to verdict. He has also delivered oral arguments before the State of Ohio Court of Appeals for the 8th District and the Federal Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit. Tom focuses his practice on civil litigation, primarily in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and general negligence matters.
- State of Ohio
- United States Patent and Trademark Office - Registered Patent Attorney
- United States Federal Court - Northern District of Ohio
- Federal - Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (Cleveland State University) - Juris Doctor, 2007
- Ashland University - Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biology, 2000